I work with small businesses that need an affordable option for their first "grown-up" website.
Affordable WordPress Website Design
When you're starting out in your new business, you don't have a lot of working capital.
I know, I've been there.
So many people use the available free options at first (I did!) because they can't afford anything else. A lot of times, though, those free options are extremely limited or just don't send the right message to your potential customers.
I taught myself WordPress over 17 years ago for just that reason and fell in love with how easy it was to use and, how easy it is to teach others to use.
Let's have a chat and see how I can best help you to make your business look amazing online.
Total Cost varies based on a few factors including, but not limited to, hours needed, scope of design, extras, etc.
I always do my best to work within your budget constraints
Make no mistake, this is gonna take some work on your part.
We will be working closely together for at least a month (up to 3 months depending on what is needed)
- I'll have a ton of questions for you about your company, goals, clients, and current website (if you have one).
- We'll work together to bring your vision to life, focused on attracting your ideal client.
- I will present you with several options (graphics, colors, fonts, etc.) and implement the ones we agree on.
- At the end of each week, we will go over what you love, what you hate, what is coming up next and what I may still need from you.
- When the website goes live I will leave you with:
- Branding Book (a pdf of all fonts, colors, etc)
- Google drive folder of all graphics used on your website.
- Google drive folder of Social Media graphics (up to 3 platforms) to match your website
- List of ongoing maintenance tasks you will need to do for your website to continue working at it's best